With the snow-capped Atlas Mountains as a backdrop, Mandarin Oriental Marrakech lies in 20 hectares of landscaped gardens and olive groves, only minutes from the bustling medina. With just 63 villas and suites, a world-class spa and 5 innovative restaurants and bars, it provides a unique oasis of luxury in the heart of the city.
Ideally located in the heart of the city, Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech is within easy reach of Marrakech’s most famous attractions.
- Close to the Medina and the city’s other major sights
- Direct access to Marrakech’s premier golf clubs, Royal Golf, and Golf Al Maaden via hotel club car
- 5-minute drive to Golf Amelkis
- 15-minute drive to Menara International Airport
- Enjoys a serene and peaceful setting within easy reach of the Atlas Mountains
SUITES & VILLAS
Beautifully designed with an emphasis on style and space, our luxurious suites and villas offer the ultimate home away from home.
- 54 one- and two-bed villas ranging between 288 – 423 square metres in size, each featuring a heated pool, hot tub and open-air shower set within a private walled garden
- 7 expansive suites, each with a rooftop plunge pool and stunning views
- 2 Spa Suites with infinity lap pools
- Exquisite decor incorporating traditional Moroccan elements and contemporary touches
From fine dining to relaxed poolside meals, our stunning restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right.
- An eclectic selection of Moroccan and international cuisines
- Two signature restaurants
- An al fresco, pool-side restaurant
- Breakfast, light bites, pastries and champagne in the contemporary surroundings of Le Salon Berbere
Drawing inspiration from our Oriental heritage and Moroccan location, our serene spa is the ultimate holistic oasis. All our treatment rooms include an outdoor treatment areas with olive trees.
- 1,800 square metre spa featuring Mandarin Oriental’s signature wellness concepts
- Wide range of holistic therapies and programmes including therapies inspired by local Moroccan traditions
- 3 individual treatment rooms
- 1 Thai treatment room
- 1 couple’s and 1 single spa suite, each with vitality bath
- 2 luxurious hammams
- A dedicated yoga studio
- Comprehensive fitness centre featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Indoor heated swimming pool
Make the most of your time off by trying out some of our outstanding leisure facilities.
- Stunning outdoor heated swimming pool
- Jogging track around the resort
- Bicycles available to use
- Direct access to the Al Maaden and Royal Golf clubs.
- Vegetable garden
MEETINGS & EVENTS
From meetings to weddings, we offer the perfect backdrop for every event.
- A range of spacious settings available for meetings, weddings and events
- 20 hectares of landscaped gardens
- Capacity to host parties and receptions of up to 1000 guests
- Business services available
- Expert team of event, meeting and wedding planners
- Legendary Mandarin Oriental catering